Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors turns 25 this week!
Check out what else happened in 1995:
- Michael Jordan returns to the NBA, ending his retirement.
- Dow Jones closes above 5,000 for the first time.
- Steve Fossett becomes the first person to make a solo flight across the Pacific Ocean in a hot air balloon.
- The Grateful Dead broke up.
What shares an anniversary with Oregon Pacific?
- Windows 95 was released by Microsoft
- Ebay started
- DVD, optical disc storage media format, is announced
- Toy Story was first ever wholly computer generated film